Rhine & Moselle Fairytales on AmaMora
Pages from fairytales come to life as you find inspiration along the fabled, castle-laden Rhine and its breathtaking tributary, the Moselle, with fascinating scenery of Europe’s steepest vineyards lining its shores. Encounter some of the prettiest towns of the Alsace-Strasbourg and Riquewihr-that blend their German and French heritage into one enchanting masterpiece. Cochem and Bernkastel, towns that grew up below a castle, give you a sense of what it was like to live during the Middle Ages. Visit Trier, once known as the second Rome as no other city in Germany has so many monuments from Roman times; and Koblenz, where history meets at two rivers. Bygone grandeur of a different kind can be found at Mannheim’s glorious Baroque Palace and at Schwetzingen Palace Gardens with more than 100 sculptures and whimsical buildings, including the most spectacular, the Türkischer Garten. Colorful canals and glistening lakes, hilltop towns and majestic alps, mighty fortresses and storied castles, and hearty beer and delicate wines can all be experienced on this fairytale journey through time.
With a design inspired by classic ocean yachts, the new 156-passenger AmaMora (2019) offers a luxurious cruise experience on Europe’s most legendary rivers. This beautiful ship offers innovative features including connecting staterooms and triples that accommodate multi-generational families and groups. Guests will also enjoy the comfort of AmaWaterways’ signature twin balconies, hair styling and massage services, multiple dining venues, intimate wine rooms, fitness rooms and heated sun deck swimming pools with swim-up bars.
- All outside accommodations, with revolutionary “twin balconies” on the Violin and Cello decks
- Deluxe hotel-style bedding with high-thread count linens, plush pillows and duvet cover
- Your choice of one large bed (larger than queen size) or two twin beds
- Cozy sitting area perfect for admiring scenic river views
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet shower heads
- Premium European toiletries, plus terry robes and slippers
- Large wardrobe, full-length mirror, hair dryer, safe and direct-dial telephone
- Flat-screen TV featuring local and satellite channels
- In-room Entertainment-On-Demand system providing free Internet access, TV shows, movies and music
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Extra spacious Suites (350 sq. ft.) with revolutionary “twin balconies” and mini-bar
- Roomy sitting area with a sofa and two chairs
- Marble-appointed bathroom with a bathtub, separate shower & double sinks
- Panoramic Lounge with bar; piano and dance floor; and Observation Lounge
- Complimentary specialty tea and coffee station available 24/7
- Elevator reaches the Restaurant, Lobby/Main Lounge and staterooms on Violin, Cello and Piano Decks
- Beauty salon, massage and spa services
- Walking track, heated pool and fitness room
- Bicycles for exploring on one’s own or on guided bicycle tour
- Connecting and triple/quad occupancy available in select staterooms
- Main Dining Restaurant offers regional specialties using locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table serves as an intimate dining alternative to the main restaurant. It features a view of the chef as he prepares a true tasting menu with three appetizers, a champagne sorbet intermezzo, three main courses and three decadent desserts, serving up a variety of regional specialties and traditional dishes with more choices and flavors than ever before.
- Complimentary unlimited fine wine, beer, soft drinks and specialty coffees with every lunch and dinner, plus sparkling wine at breakfast
Number of Decks
AmaWaterways, we love what we do — providing our guests with the best travel experiences possible. In fact, “Ama” is derived from the Latin word for “love.” It is a concept that permeates every aspect of our river cruises, from the design of our ships to the development of our itineraries to the high levels of service we deliver to our guests. It is a philosophy that drives our attention to detail, constant innovation and culture of always making our guests our top priority. It is the reason our ...
May 02, 2023 through
May 19, 2023
Apr 28, 2023 7:00 PM
Cabin Cat: E